A subtle play of hand knots and weaves is what the Walnut Throw is all about. A simple pattern of stripes is thoughtfully placed across the length of the throw using undyed, hand-spun merino wool yarn. The Walnut Throw will add character and color to your home. Plush and snug in its feel, this throw features classic colors that make it functional year round.
- Ethically made by artisans in Nepal using earth friendly dyes and premium quality natural yarns
- Made by hand, each piece is unique
- Hand-spun yak base
- Hand-knotted Merino wool stripes
- Due to the nature of its weave, this throw is reversible
- Each textile comes in a reusable cotton canvas pouch, which allows the textile to breathe, and can be used for storage
Yak and Merino Wool
Size: 81" x 39"
Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Shipping + Returns:
Learn about more about shipping and returns. Price-Match Guarantee:
This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.