Requiring attention to detail and finishing, the Toast throw luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship, perfect as a gift or a personal purchase. For this throw, Studio Variously is using only the highest quality of soft natural merino yarn, which is later hand-dyed with certified eco-friendly Swiss dyes, free of toxic chemicals, as stated above. The dyes are specifically engineered to promote the lifespan of each throw.
Each piece is individually dip dyed entirely using earth-friendly dyes. The design is comprised of subtle color gradience called ombre effect, that is soothing to the eye and will make any interior space stand out. The beautiful hand rolled long fringes add unique character to the throw. The soft feel of pure merino adds more value to this classic design. This light weight throw / blanket is incredibly soft to touch and wears well over time.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: : 100% Pure Merino From Australia
Size: 210 X 110 with fringes
Care Instructions: Separately cold wash with hand & hang dry or delicately dry clean.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.