Seva, which in Sanskrit means ‘to serve’, is a set of wooden bowls featuring a circular lid that doubles up as a tray or platter. The starting point for this design was the Indian ‘masala dabba’ or Indian spice box. Use the three small bowls, large bowl and circular tray separately or together as a set.
Materials: Sheesham, an indigenous and sustainable sourced Indian hardwood, finished with natural beeswax
- Small: 9.8 cm (D) x 3.7 cm (H)
- Medium: 12.7 cm (D) x 3.7cm (H)
- Large: 15.1 cm (D) x 3.7 cm (H)
- Extra large: 31.7 cm (D) x 5 cm (H)
- Platter: 33 cm (D) x 1.8 cm (H)
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.