Venice is well known for its secular tradition of glass pearls. Artisans blow, twist and pull fused glass to create torsion and to give birth to beautiful pearls. This collection reinterprets this tradition with a new material and technology, cut edge geometries and hand painted finishes.
- Pearl necklace with magnet closure
- The pearl embeds a magnet acting as closure as well as decorative pearl
- Any variation in tint is the result of a hand dyeing process, not a defect
- Design by Marco Zito for Maison 203
Size: Cord length 50 cm (adjustable), single pearl approximately 45x32 mm
Materials: 100% Recyclable Poliammide, Magnets, Calf Leather Cord
- Very intensive wash as well as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause the color to fade.
- Do not twist or pull too hard when opening article to wear.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of jewelry.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3 business days before item is shipped. Shipping + Returns:
Learn about more about shipping and returns. Price-Match Guarantee:
This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.