Øresund is the strait between Denmark and Sweden. Inspired by a trip to Copenhagen and the long, dark Scandinavian winter, this fragrance evokes memories of huddling up inside of a cabin to stay warm. The scent is reminiscent of crackling wood, pine needles, and the sweet smell of the forest. Base notes of cedar and balsam fir are accented by light, fresh grapefruit while the deep, earthy musk of ambrette seed rounds everything out.
- Scent notes: balsam fir, grapefruit, ambrette seed
- Fragranced with a blend of essential oils
- Hand-thrown, reusable stoneware vessel with a black speckle glaze
- Coconut and apricot wax blend
- Approximately 80-hour burn time
- Handmade in California
Size: 12 oz.
Production Time: Please allow 5-7 business days before item is shipped
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.