The Monhegan candle is inspired by a small island off the coast of Boothbay, Maine. An hour or so out to sea, Monhegan served as a British fishing camp and trading post in the early 1600s. In this fragrance, deep, masculine and woody notes are accented by hints of caramelized pipe tobacco and saddle leather.
- Scent notes: sandalwood, tobacco, leather, cinnamon
- Fragranced with a blend of essential oils and synthetic fragrance
- Hand-thrown, reusable stoneware vessel with gloss/matte black glaze
- Coconut and apricot wax blend
- Approximately 80-hour burn time
- Handmade in California
Size: 12 oz.
Production Time: Please allow 5-7 business days before item is shipped
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.