The open plains of Joshua Tree, California are dotted with enormous boulders, cacti, and the strange trees that give the region its name. Joshua Tree has always attracted artists, visionaries, and those who are drawn to the harsh landscape and all of its peculiarities. This fragrance is a complex blend of dry, woody hinoki, resinous juniper, eucalyptus, and bright herbal notes.
- Scent notes: hinoki, juniper, eucalyptus
- Fragranced with a blend of essential oils
- Hand-thrown, reusable stoneware vessel with a raw speckled finish and white speckled interior glaze
- Coconut and apricot wax blend
- Approximately 80-hour burn time
- Handmade in California
Size: 12 oz.
Production Time: Please allow 5-7 business days before item is shipped Shipping + Returns:
Learn about more about shipping and returns. Price-Match Guarantee:
This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.