Katha is an organic cotton throw/blanket masterfully hand-embroidered by a unique group of artisan women in India. The fringes are neatly hand-rolled by our artisans. A highlight of the lightweight throw is the unique hand embroidery created by a small community of women artisans who collaboratively develop this pattern, which means each piece is extremely unique and the same pattern is not exactly replicated to maintain the purity and connection with their craft. It takes a few weeks to develop one single piece.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans
Materials: 100% Rain-fed Organic Cotton from India.
Size: 79" x 39" (200 cm x 100 cm)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.