"Break the Mould" by Hatch | Fine bone china indoor planter in Limited Edition - Exclusive commission by award winning street artist Hatch
- Limited Edition of only 50 fine bone china indoor plant pots, each uniquely numbered on base stamp
- Luxury highest quality bespoke English fine bone china from Duchess 1888
- Accompanied by signed and numbered artist card
- Indoor Use only, no drainage hole in the base
Break the Mould pays homage to figures from literature, the silver screen, science, sport, fashion and more besides, the design plays with the juxtaposition of celebrated heroes old and new, intermingling in one unique composition.
- Darwin, Edmonstone & Hawking
- David Bowie & Charlie Chaplin
- Mary Seacole & Florence Nightingale
- Vivienne Westwood & Emmeline Pankhurst
- Dame Tanni Grey Thompson and Daley Thompson
- Tim Berners-Lee & Shakespeare
- The Beatles & The Prodigy
- Award winning urban illustrator Hatch has grown both a cult following and a burgeoning list of high-profile commissions, having carried out stand-out murals and designs for brands including Adidas, Honest Brew, House of Holland and House of Vans. Hatch mixes striking linework and colour pops among scenes of organized chaos and mesmerizing detail to create graphic, complex and engaging compositions. His work features a wide variety of characters and iconography and for Venus & the Cat, Hatch utilizes that style to bring the ‘Break the Mould’ character concept to life.
Materials: English Made Fine Bone China
Size: Height: 6" Diameter: 8.5" Base Diameter: 6" Fine Bone China Width: 4mm
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.