Please note, this model is only available to pre-order. If you purchase now, you will secure a watch for delivery in December.
The D-Series 200m Water-Resistant Watch is INSTRMNT's simplified take on a dive watch. It has a unidirectional bezel, a sweeping second hand, and a screw-down crown. This watch is rated for diving to 660 feet/200 meters.
- Doubled-domed sapphire crystal
- Screw-down crown
- Helvetica Neue dial and date numbering
- Screw-down case back with sapphire crystal window
- Sellita SW200 movement (26 jewels, +-4 seconds, bespoke Instrmnt rotor)
- Sweeping second hand (28,000 vibration per hour, 4Hz)
- 200m/666ft water resistance
Materials: 40mm steel casing (316L, sandblasted, hardened), black bezel, sapphire crystal, steel dial
Shipping + Returns:
Learn about more about shipping and returns. Price-Match Guarantee:
This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.