What underlies the project is a botanical survey, and more specifically a study of the cypress fruit: the small spherical pinecones are characterized by a hidden soul, on which raised scales seem to float, as plates of a wooden armour separated by thin gaps. This spurred the idea of using round shapes, almost suspended over an inner volume, that reminds of the structure of a pinecone.
- Any variation in tint is the result of a hand dyeing process, not a defect
- Design by Odo Fioravanti for Maison 203
Size: Height 30 mm / Internal diameter 16 mm (adjustable to bigger diameters)
Materials: 100% Recyclable Poliammide
- Very intensive wash as well as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause the color to fade.
- Do not twist or pull too hard when opening article to wear.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of jewelry.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3 business days before item is shipped. Shipping + Returns:
Learn about more about shipping and returns. Price-Match Guarantee:
This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.