The Apex Element timepiece features raised markers that allow you to feel the time by touch: a triangular marker for twelve, elongated line segments for three, six, and nine, and shorter line segments for the other markers. Two magnetized ball bearings travel around the watch face in separate, recessed tracks: one track around the center of the watch face for the minute, and one track around the outside edge of the watch face for the hour.
- Limited production of 75 watches for each colorway.
These special edition Apex Elements have been launched to celebrate Veterans Day. $30 USD from every piece sold will be donated to NSOF (Navy Special Operations Foundation). NSOF exist to ensure operators and their families are provided with all the tools necessary to overcome any challenges they may face and let them know they are never alone in the fight
- While our timepieces are engineered from highly durable materials, please note they are not completely scratch resistant
- Battery is Renata 371 button cell
- Ronda quartz movement with Swiss parts
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Face: scratch-resistant ceramic
- Strap: nylon (only compatible with NATO straps)
- 40 mm diameter
- 11.5 mm thickness
- Adjustable buckle with holes fits wrists 5 ¾ – 8 ¼ inches (145 – 210 mm) in circumference
- 20 mm strap width
Care Instructions: The Bradley will easily withstand brief contact with water, like getting caught in the rain or washing hands. It is not intended for submersion in water or high intensity sports.
Production Notes: Only available in US, Canada & Europe. Limited production of 75 watches for each colorway.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.