OneClock is an analog timepiece with science-backed sounds that gently lifts you out of sleep in a peaceful, more natural way. Built to last generations with sustainably sourced materials and a timeless design.
- Minimalist analog timepiece with waking music based in science, designed for a disconnected bedroom
- Mimicking natural awakening, OneClock's compositions gently increase in volume, fading in gradually before continuing at the volume of your choice
- Uses the innate biological power of melody versus simple, unrefined alarm tones. Loud, jarring sounds create stress and impact the nervous system
- OneClock's sonic compositions gently build in melody, tempo, and intensity to lift you from your sleep
- Music is composed by Grammy Award-Winning Artists
- Clock owners will be able to seamlessly swap the music on their clock via the USB-C power cable
- Current Musician: Jon Natchez
- Swiss designed clock movement
- Touch sensitive night light
- Internal backup power system
- USB-C Cord with US plug adapter
- Super low light emission, 100% silent
- 12 hour clock
Materials: Powder coated aluminum, solid white oak and glass
Size: 4.4" x 3.5" x 7.1" (11.2 cm x 8.9 cm x 18 cm).
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.