WagWellies™, the original wagwear “Wellington” boots. These 100% rubber, slip-on puddle jumpers are built to last. The open-vented slits make them a breeze to slide on, while also creating a secure fit that will stay put even while on the run. The patent pending design is sleek, sturdy, and, most importantly, comfortable, making for the perfect paw protection.
- All boots come in a set of 4.
- Getting a dog used to wearing boots is a process. It is very normal to see an amusing high-step in the beginning because they can’t feel the floor andit throws off their coordination, they need time to re-coordinate themselves. It may even take getting them outside and on with the walk before they start to realize that they can in fact walk & run as usual.
- Measuring tip: place dog's paw on a sheet of paper and mark the back of the rear paw pad and the tip of the longest claw. Measure this distance for the correct size.
Size:Size down if you are in-between sizes
- XXS for paws up to 1.5" long (approx. 5-15 lbs)
- XS for paws up to 2" long (approx. 15-25 lbs)
- S for paws up to 2.25" long (approx. 25-35 lbs)
- M for paws up to 2.5" long (approx. 35-45 lbs)
- L for paws up to 3.25" long (approx. 45-60 lbs)
- XL for paws up to 3.50" long (approx. 60-80 lbs)
- XXL for paws up to 3.75" long (approx. 80 + lbs)
Production Time: Orders are shipped within 7 days.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.