The Arco bath rug is named after the 1970's "future-city" called Arcosanti in Arizona. Architect Paolo Soleri used circles and other organic shapes to tell a story about how humans could coexist with nature in a modern, low-impact way.
- The flat weave style is light-weight and dries quickly
- Each rug is hand-woven in India at a GOTS-certified, REACH factory
- Each rug may vary slightly due to its hand-woven construction.
Material: 100% Cotton kilim bath rug
Size + Care Instructions:
- 31"x24" Machine wash, lie flat to dry
- 56"x22" Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- 54"x37" Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, do not tumble dry
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.