The design of the Chalk Throw is made up of subtle textured stripes that create a soft, neutral gradient effect. Edges of each stripe pattern on the throw is beautifully hand knotted on one side, and the edges on reverse side is kept clean, making this throw / blanket reversible to arrange and use. Studio Variously's textiles are incredibly soft textural feel and wears well over time. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, this piece luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship.
The Chalk throw uses only the highest quality of soft natural hand-spun merino yarn from Australia and 100% rain fed organic cotton cultivated in small farms from India , which is later hand-dyed with certified earth friendly Swiss dyes, free of toxic chemicals.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: Merino (Australia) & Organic Cotton (India), both handspun
Size: 210 X 110 with fringes
Care Instructions: Separately cold wash with hand & hang dry or delicately dry clean.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.