The 5” Boning Knife has a high-tip blade that makes it easy to loosen bones and remove fat and tendons. Thanksgiving dinner is tough enough to deal with—no need to complicate it further with a dull boning knife! This knife glides through the toughest proteins with ease, so you can focus on honing your creativity and developing a robust flavor profile. It also compliments your modern & minimalist kitchen design, and your creativity and passion for cooking.
- Japanese style blade
- Made with ultra-thin and flexible blades that are extremely sharp and durable
- Built with a comfortable handle
- Lightweight and great balance
- Bolsterless and crevice-free
- Excellent Performance Tested by CATRA
Materials: Matrix powder steel, stainless steel, and titanium.
- Overall length of 10.2"
- Blade length: 5"
- Blade thickness: 0.01"
- Handle thickness: 0.6"
- Weight: 2.8oz
3° edge angle on both sides
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.