Reyti Throw is a 100% organic cotton throw woven by improvising an ancient technique of handloom weaving originating from Western part of India. Reyti means mud / sand in Hindi language, and this particular throw with its natural dye gives an effect of the shades of mud and sand in the habitat of the artisan's village in India.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Supports employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans
Materials: 100% Rain-fed Organic Cotton from India.
Size: 100 X 200 cm
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.