An absolute Danish classic, the CH24 Wishbone Chair is an iconic piece by designer Hans J. Wegner and the first design exclusive to Carl Hansen and Son in 1949. The hand-crafted design requires over 100 steps to manufacture each chair making each piece special for each owner.
Available in several wood finishes, wood used in the Wegner Wishbone Chair is sustainably sourced from Danish and North American (cherry and walnut) sawmills.
- Designed in 1950
- Iconic wood finish sitting chair
- Available in various wood finishes
- Available in Natural Paper cord color
Materials:Beech, Oak and Paper Cord
- Overall: 21.7 in W x 20.1 in D x 29.9 in H
- Seat Height: 17.7 in
- Cushion: 19.1 in W x 15.2 in D
Production Notes: Ships within 3 - 5 weeks of order placement
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.