Eco-friendly leash with a wooden ring handle for a conscious human handcrafted of sustainable jute rope with full grain leather applications and solid brass hardware in band&roll's family workshop in Berlin, Germany.
- Wooden handles are custom made from dead ash trees in a small family run workshop of our friend in Ukraine
- Each ring is meticulously carved and polished by hand to have a soft touch. It lies perfectly in the hand and provides secure grip for you to control pulling pressure of your dog
- Tie a knot at any length (to have a knob) for easy pull up in situations when you need your pup being close to you such as walk training, crowded streets, markets, and heavy traffic
- The rope is secured with handsewn leather parts and can be worn over the shoulder by attaching the carabiner to the O-ring, if your pup is allowed to enjoy his/her free run
Materials: 100% natural. No silicone. No plastic
- Rope: jute fibre from Germany
- Handle: dead ash tree from Ukraine, handmade
- Applications: full grain vegetable tanned leather from Italy
- Hardware: solid brass from Italy
Size: Standard length of the leash is 140 cm (without handle), can be adjusted to your needs
- Length: 140 cm | 55.12 inches (can be customised)
- Weight: 300 g | 0.66 lb
- Thickness: rope 12 mm (0.47 inches) | handle 20 mm (0.79 inches)
- Diameter: inner ⌀ 11 cm | 4.33 inches, outer ⌀ 15 cm | 5.91 inches
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.