A solid brass candleholder handmade in India using traditional casting techniques which have been passed down from generation to generation for more than 400 years. The BEL uses fire, gravity, and sound to measure time.
- When the candle is lit, wax melts and eventually a pin falls, landing with a resonant ding—a beautiful way to end your meditation
- Candles have a two hour burn time
- Three hand-dipped coconut candles, infused with essential oils of palo santo, French lavender and sage. And matches to light them
- Three solid brass pins to mark the passing of time
- Base: 90mm × 30mm
- Candles: 6.5" long; 2 hour burn time
- Pins: 20mm L × 5mm W
Shipping Timeline: Order will ship in 3-5 business days from order.
Return Policy: This item is final sale.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.
Price-Match Guarantee: This item is eligible for our price-match guarantee.